Friday, July 31, 2009

GETTING OUT ALIVE ...

So I am supposed to be working on a paper right now but this one particular line keeps popping out of my head like a soar thumb. I was watching "Van Wilder" last night and he said the coolest line.

"IF YOU TAKE LIFE TO SERIOUS, YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT OUT ALIVE!"

I absolutely love this and I thought I would share it with all of you before this beautiful long weekend commences.

This obviously doesn't mean that something bad is going to happen to you...

It means; If you take life to serious, you will not have lived life to its fullest. Being alive is one thing but LIVING is another. I encourage you to think of the term "Being Alive" differently. Not just eating and breathing, but FULFILLING your life. Doing what you REALLY want to do and not letting fears and worries and negative people stand in your way. There is no greater reward than living a life full of fulfillment.

There will be people who will critisize your ideas and point out nothing but the fears and negatives but the truth is if you truly believe in something than you should do it. And even if it doesn't turn out the way you planned it then you shouldn't regret it because you followed your heart. But I bet even if things turn out a little different , you will appreciate the unpredictable and learn from the experience.

I guarantee you there are a ton of people out there who share the same values and beliefs as you. Those are the people you want around you, those are the people that will encourage you to keep fulfilling your dreams.

I'm taking a little road trip this weekend, so you all think about this and enjoy your weekend.

Stay Fresh!!! (Never stop recognizing the simple beauties that surround you everyday, stay fresh and continuously find something new to appreciate)

And of course a blog post just isn't a blog post without a photograph... This is me loving life :)

Photobucket

No comments: