Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Random Tuesday ...

It was an awesome long weekend...

Went up to Grand Bend! For thos of you who are unfamiliar with it, I highly suggest you check it out. Beautiful beach with an awesome little strip. It's pretty nice considering it's Ontario. If you have any other beach suggestions please feel free to fill me in :) Even if it's in another country, I will be sure to write it down on my list of places to visit. I absolutely love beaches :)

Sunday I checked out the Cutting Edge Music Festival and that was AMAZING. I hung out at the Bud camp all day and saw Bedouin Soundclash preform and The Roots!!! For those of you who have never seen The Roots Perform, I strongly recommend you consider seeing them. I was never a huge fan but Sunday night changed my life for sure!!! A special thanks goes out to those of you who made this weekend super special, you know who you are!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekends and before I leave I have to write what I learned this weekend! I am really learning a lot and living my life the way I want to live and I have to say how incredible it is. This is only the tip of the iceberg but things seem to be falling into place. I am doing what I feel like doing! I believe we have the ability to create our own reality. Reality is based on what we think it is. We create our own lives and it is absolutely true. You have to believe in this for it to work. You can't just think about what you want your life to be like for one day and then expect it all to change. It has to happen everyday and you can't doubt it... you live it, you breathe it, you think it and it will happen. You will begin to attract everything you want as long as you keep thinking about it and eliminate all exterior negative vibes. This doesn't mean that it is going to fall into your lap, NOBODY is going to hand you anything. In the business of being creative you have to actually create it. set realistic goals for yourself and do it!

The best way to start is TO START.

I recently discovered that "life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself." I heard this quote before but now I truly understand it. You can be anyone you want to be, your mind, your thoughts and your words will help you become that person. :)

Again a blog post just isn't the same without a photo or 2...So here is one from the Gabby photoshoot that I absolutely loved, and one from this weekend with my buddy Mauro...It looks like a Dos Equis ad. "STAY THIRSTY, my friends."

julz

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: