Monday, July 27, 2009

Christina + Marco | Engagement

Ok...

Christina + Marco.....

Wow, where do I begin with these two??? I have known Chris & Marco for QUITE some time...it is definitely safe to say that we have history! When Chris called me to shoot her wedding I was beyond pumped!!!

Chris + Marco are certainly one of a kind. A good balance of wild mixed with mellow, when combined they make for a pretty cool combo.

To be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect from them before the shoot, but they certainly pulled it off. I have known them for a long time and I don't hang out with them every day, but when I did I never really saw them be "lovey dovey" with each other... I thought Marco would be a big shot, too cool to show his emotions and Chris would just be...well, all over the place!

I was right about Chris, but I love it. It makes her who she is.. fun, wild and cool. Marco, on the other hand really impressed me. I completely had him figured out all wrong. You can tell how absolutely crazy he is for Chris, the man would walk a million miles for his soon to be bride. Chris is in great hands and Marco has his hands full, lol. But i'm sure it's gonna be an awesome journey together.

I can't wait for their wedding.

Here are some photos from their e-session!

julz

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say my favourite of the bunch is the second photograph...I love the old fashion look and how peaceful and romantic the scene looks.
Picture perfect. Capturing the magic of love and the beauty of nature.

Such amazing works of art!
Keep it up!

- Bee