Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A blast from the past...

So, Jen & Roger finally decided to place their order...Shame on you for taking so long.  I guess they were too busy enjoying their marriage and getting PREGNANT!!! Congrats Jen & Roger...You guys will always hold a special place in my heart.  You kick started my career!  You were the very first contract I ever signed and things have continued to pick up ever since!!!

While going through the order, I re-edited some of your photos and I had to showcase them because I fell in love once again.  So consider this my little gift to the two of you...A little reminder of your amazing wedding and a BIG THANK YOU from me for just being you!

I have to say again how much I love my job and especially the relationships I build with my clients.  You are all amazing in your own way, and I love spending time with you and getting to know you.  I had a blast photographing all of my past weddings and to all of my future clients...I can't wait to artistically document your wedding :)  It only gets better!

Have an amazingly happy Thursday!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is the photo they are blowing up...I think they are going to end up doing a 20x30 Canvas Wrap!!! It's gonna look amazing in their house.
Photobucket

Contact Julian | View Wedding Portfolio 

No comments: