Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tami + J.D. {Dominican Republic Wedding}

*SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM TO SEE THE FULL WEDDING SLIDESHOW

It all started with an introduction to "Angus & Julia Stone" (An amazing band that I absolutely love).

Tamster + J.Dizz met up with me at my home and we simply fell in love with each other.

Phone calls turned into hot tubs and vegetarian cuisine, which turned into  Montreal long weekend bachelor parties, coming close to death while down hill mountain biking :|  Raw cuisine dinners (coming soon!)

In all honesty, I am absolutely incredibly blessed to have met the two of you.  Whenever I am around you guys I feel complete because the two of you simply get it and I know that the two of you came into my life for a reason.  You "get" life and it's rare to find people like you.

You are both absolutely incredible and perfect for one another.  Your love is something I love witnessing and if I ever find love I hope it comes in a form similar to yours.

Paul and I loved Dominican and I want to thank you again for getting to know me and inviting me into your lives.  Photographing your wedding was an honour to me and knowing that I have gained life long friends makes me a very lucky dude :)

I love you guys.

Julian


Ps.  "All you need is Love." Check out their First Wedding Post HERE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW ON A SEPARATE SCREEN


CONTACT JULIAN | VIEW WEDDING PORTFOLIO

3 comments:

Tami Keating said...

Julian, these pics are amazing... beyond amazing. You are a master, the fact that you let us be ourselves and snapped away and got these pics from it is unbelievable!!! We cannot thank you enough for being an amazing photographer. We are truly blessed to have these images of the best day of our lives and even more blessed that you are in our life. We love you.

roshel said...

so beautiful julian!! <3 reading your blog, so i'm looking forward to all the updates!

Anonymous said...

The slideshows are always my favourite and "I'm Yours" topped it off :)
I love how you managed to capture small details and the beautiful scenery. It's amazing to get away and partake in such a special occasion, in a beautiful part of the world. I'm sure Roxy enjoyed the mini vacay too!
Looks like it was an awesome adventure! Keep it up!


(: Bee