Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stef + Rob [[Wedding]]

I can think back to just over a year ago...

Stef told me how much she loved my work and how when she get's married I would be the one photographing her wedding, well sure enough, here we are :)

The greatest thing about the two of you is how excited you were to have me photograph one of the most beautiful days of your lives.  You brought the excitement I had to a whole new level...I am so happy to have been a part of it your love...

I want to thank you for putting your trust in me and rocking my camera...I love you guys so much, you are amazing.

Enjoy,

Julian

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

CONTACT JULIAN 

No comments: