Monday, June 21, 2010

Tami + J.D. | Wedding "Teaser"

Tami + J.D.

Where do I begin with the two of you...I'll save the longer message for the full wedding post.  But for now, I can't begin to describe how much the two of you mean to me.  It started off as just business and from there it has grown into so much more...I am blessed to have met two people as wonderful as you, blessed to be a witness to the love you two possess and extremely blessed to have been the one to artistically document your incredibly stunning wedding in the Dominican Republic.

I love you guys more than you can imagine and I am so extremely happy for the two of you and I am so proud to say that you both are a significant part of my life.

Paul + I had an incredible time...it was an experience that I will remember forever :)

Julian

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Crew!!! Minus Paul + I
Photobucket
CONTACT JULIAN | VIEW WEDDING PORTFOLIO

1 comment:

Tami Keating said...

Julian
Not only are you an amazing, good looking, charming, funny man with a positive & inspiring view on life, but you have an undeniable eye and talent when it comes to capturing a moment. Working with you in the DR was so easy, your excitement during the shoot was catchy and amazing to be a part of. Thank you so much for being more than what we hoped for as our photographer!!!
Thank you and Paul for all of your hard work and fun times!!!

We had an unbelievable time with you guys on our trip, we couldn't have imagined our trip without you!!! Thanks for bringing your good selves and wicked attitudes!!! Love you guys!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you for these amazing photos, we will cherish them for life!!! xoxo all you need is love.