Thursday, September 24, 2009

Melissa + Marco - E Session Full Post

Normally I do not post more than 5 or 6 photos up, especially for an engagement session, don't ask me why, I just choose not to.  However, times are changing and I just really coulnd't narrow down my choices for this post, so I didn't.  I love all of them and I love the locations I photographed in and I love this couple....

Mel + Marco, I had such an awesome time hanging out with you guys and photographing you...You are such a cool couple and I wish nothing but the best for you...We spent a few hours together and Marco included dinner @ Licks...which was awesome, thank you once again for an wicked hot shoot...

Well here they are, I know you have been patiently waiting so enjoy...

julian moniz

The Beautiful Bride To Be...
Photobucket
I absolutely love this shot...So hot!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
So the Cool thing about this shoot was the Royal Blue Camaro that DOES NOT belong to Marco, but 
he has an awesome friend who was more than generous in offering the car to us for a few hours. It was GORGEOUS!!! Thank You Marco's friend :)
Photobucket
I think one of my favourite Engagement Ring shots of all time...
Photobucket
Something about this shot is just so adorable...
Photobucket
The very first shot I took in the Bad Lands...just as the sun started setting, the golden lighting was 
stunning...
Photobucket
An awesome view of the Bad Lands..And of course Mel + Marco
Photobucket
This one looks like the are tucked in some sort of cave for shelter and the only thing they need to be safe is each other...I love when photos tell stories...
Photobucket
This Tree stood all by its lonesome on top of a small mountain...it was begging to have its photo taken...A very romantic spot. When we arrived we saw a couple cuddling on a blanket underneath the tree...
beautiful.
Photobucket
The final shot of the evening, just as the sun faded away behind the mini hills...
Photobucket


I would love it if you can post a comment...

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Breathtaking.

Anonymous said...

you always know how to capture the moment.
Nat

Anonymous said...

WOW...I don't think I've ever been so impressed...I would truly recommend you!

Anonymous said...

I think my comment will start off with...speechless!

But I'm glad you posted more than the usual. I've never seen such a beautiful place like this in Ontario and these pictures have got me sold on an adventure!

I absolutely love every photograph you posted. The third one is so flirtatious, I love the western look (especially with Melissa holding a hat) in the seventh one, the ninth one is very intense..like they never wanna leave each other. And for the last one, I love the their pose and the colours of the sky, especially with the enhanced red dirt.

(Although I was speechless when I first saw these, I couldn't leave the comment lonely without feedback)

...Your work is much more than imagination! I love it!

(:
- Bee