Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ellie + Luca // Married

How friendships grow...

I remember when I first met Ellie...at a club in Brampton long, long time ago...And years later here I am photographing her wedding...lol, wow.  She saw my work on facebook and she said she had to have me...and I happily obliged.  I got to meet the man of her dreams and Amanda (their awesome wedding planner)  Seriously check her out, she was a pleasure to work with.

The wedding was awesome, all the details were gorgeous...and I had a blast.

Elle, seriously you and Luca are incredible together.  I am so happy you came to me to photograph your wedding.  I love you both and here is to a long lasting friendship.

Enjoy,

Julian

Hall: La Primavera
Cinematography: Urbanography (Billy, awesome dude)
Wedding Coordinator: FERRI-TALE Weddings (Amanda)
Decor/Flowers: Creations Decor (Debbie - who did an AMAZING job)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The eyes on Ellie = GORGEOUS!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This one is for you Amanda...I know how much time you spent hanging the beautiful lanterns :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

CONTACT JULIAN | VIEW WEDDING PORTFOLIO

4 comments:

Melissa Natale said...

Just brilliant!!!!!!! Juilian these are the most beautiful pictures of the most beautiful couple in the world!!!! You are truly a talented man, can't wait for my turn!!!

Unknown said...

Julian you did an amazing job capturing the perfect shots of Ellie and Luca! These pictures are incredible!

Trish said...

These pictures are awesome and truly capture the spirit and energy of the day. They will create beautiful memories for Luca and Ellie to cherish forever. Fabulous job.

Debbie Grimbos said...

Amazing Shots! Thanks for the plug-in!

Best Wishes,
Debbie Grimbos
www.creationsdecor.com