Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Beautiful Brides of 2009

I have to say that I am blessed to work with such beautiful brides inside and out.  I love you girls more than you would believe and those men that won your hearts are extremely lucky.  You are one of the huge reasons why I love doing what I do and this post is a small tribute to you!!!

A small collection of a few of my favourite bridal shots and bridal details from '09.

Julian

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


As always, leave a comment or 2.


Contact Julian | View Julian's Most recent Wedding photos and slideshows | Add Julian To Facebook | Follow Julian On Twitter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

although not yet engaged, it was the post of your last bride and her wedding that got my attention and i knew i just had to add you to facebook, follow up on twitter etc...to stay connected, because believe you me, you'll be my photographer when my day comes!

melissa alves.