Monday, October 19, 2009

Toronto Engagement Photos - Melissa & Bryan - E session

Melissa & Bryan...

What an awesome time we had in the POURING rain...The shoot started off perfectly in front of the elementary school they attended together...I had to get them to warm up a bit in front of my lens but they eventually cracked and loosened up.

Right when we were at our final location...the rain started to POUR.  And to top it off we were right next to the road and as cars drove by we got soaked thanks to the puddle right next to us.

Mel & Bryan I hope you had an awesome experience...I can't wait until your big day :)))

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love how cute Mel's reaction is here...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And the very last shot of the day...HAS to be a fun one...
Photobucket


As always...If you like what you see. LEAVE A COMMENT
julz

No comments: