Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rich + Rhea // Married

It's here!!!

Rich + Rhea...

You have no idea how much it meant to me to photograph your wedding.  Rich used to be my highschool basketball coach who turned in to an incredible friend.  We went to Raptor games together and just got along so well...

Then he met Rhea...I knew she had to be cool just because Rich loved her so much.  Then I met her and she blew my expectations...Fun, energetic, full of life and smiles, literally a perfectly pieced together couple.  It's incredible how true love finds each other.

I love you guys so much and I hope you love the photos :)

Julian

ps.  comments always make me smile :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

CONTACT JULIAN | VIEW WEDDING PORTFOLIO

1 comment:

Rhea said...

i don't think i can wipe the smile off my face looking through the pictures!!! you have a great vision for pictures Jules!! you are amazing!! we <3 you and hope you visit soon!

i never told you this but one of the things that really was a make or break foe our wedding was finding a photographer who would get US, capture the moments, and make the whole experience fun and memorable...and that was all YOU. we are so happy you were able to be everything and more. and more importantly i am more thankful that i have now a great friend.

donde esta la farra? :)