Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Priscilla + Chris { Wedding }

So it is certainly one busy summer...

But before I tell you anymore I wanted to post Priscilla + Chris' beautiful wedding up in Burlington...It was a pleasure to be a part of your day...I hope you guys had a blast, enjoy the photos :)


Just a side note...I will be traveling across Canada to document an incredible event...3 teams of cyclists will be trekking from B.C. to Halifax and I get to tag along for the ride...Hopefully I will get a chance to blog it...I am sure I will :)  Stay tuned for more info regarding this... This is the incredible charity that the riders are riding for... Coast to Coast Against Cancer Foundation.

Enjoy,

Julian

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Their Beautiful Standout Mount :)  I love it...
Photobucket
Chris let loose a little more after dinner...
Photobucket

CONTACT JULIAN | VIEW WEDDING PORTFOLIO

No comments: