Monday, October 20, 2008

Carly & Danny - Engagement

It's been a while since my last post, I have been extremely busy but stay tuned because I have a few posts that will soon be revealed!!!

Carly and Danny, what can I say about these two??? I love these guys! I went to high school with Carly and now she is getting married!!! She couldn't have picked a cooler guy. These two are perfect for each other, fun, loveable, and sexy, what a perfect mix.

Their wedding is scheduled for Valentines Day, next year. It promises to be a day full of surprises, romance and pure entertainment, I can't wait!

On that note, I leave you with just a few of my favourite pictures from their engagement shoot.

Enjoy,

Julian


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julian!
These shots are incredible! I thought it was great how you incorporated the fall setting into all of the pictures, the colours look great. I especially love the way you use the black and white shots and add that little touch of colour to make an important feature stand out. I must say you are very talented and I will definitely be calling you the moment I get engaged (may be a while though just warning you lol)
Keep up the good work!
Talk soon
Daniela

Anonymous said...

You did A great job capturing the love in these pics. Simply Amazing.