Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Summer of '07

Summer of 2007, definitely one I will remember forever.  I learned alot this summer about myself, my interests, my talents.  I met new people and I began to realize just how much I enjoyed capturing special moments through the lens of a camera.  
I photographed 2 baptisms this summer.  I photographed an adorable baby boy, Joseph Da Silva.  He was a delight to work with.  I captured some beautiful shots on his special day.  I would like to thank the entire family for their hospitality especially his parents Joey and Amanda.  Here are a few pics from the baptism.

I also had the pleasure of photographing my sisters baptism. Her pictures start after the 4th picture on the page. Sofia is now 13 months old and she gets cuter by the day. The day was fun, but exhausting considering I offered to do both video and photography for my sister. It was difficult lugging around a video camera on one arm and a digital camera on the other. But the hard work payed off, and we have some beautiful pictures from her baptism and I am in the process of editing the video. I should be posting a clip from it sometime in the near future.




















































































































No comments: